About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Friday, September 28, 2007

This summer we had a wonderful time. We did many things that have inspired me in my scrapbooking. We went to a ghost town way up in the mountains near Drumond Montana. I took so many pictures that will eventually become paper overlays and even paper themseleves. We also went to Sea World and spent all day looking at the animals. Since John was with us we did not spend too much time in shows because they are meaningless to John. We took tons of pictures. Below is a layout I did with all of my seal pictures as well as my husband and my dads pictures. I used Tracy Beck's Kit "Carribean Dreams", May 2007 Mega Kit, and Atomic cupcake Actions" Tracy's Kit here: http://scrappinggarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=374, May 2007 Mega Kit here:http://scrappinggarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=1016, and the atomic cupcake action here: www.atomiccupcake.com

I also want to tell you about a new kit from Linda Cumberland. It is called Maryann. It is also pictured below. You will be able to get this kit here: http://scrappinggarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1429

Well, I guess that is it for today. Nothing profound today just the ordinary day for my first day on the blog. God Bless you and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Pictures of my Work