About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Monday, February 18, 2008

Layout Share

Tonight I have a layout to share with you that I made for the Blueprint in my Garden Challenge at The Scrapping Garden. http://www.scrappinggarden.com/ I used a kit that I was working on. I have named it Celtic Dreams. It is a fun kit to work on and I am learning alot from it. I now have another Designer who is sharing her wisdom with me to help me learn better design principles. Her Name is Marsha and she is known as Froggypond on the forum. Make sure to check out her store too after you get finished looking at mine! lol :) Anyway here is the layout.

Photobucket

This is a couple of pictures of our Dream Trailer. We hopefully will live in this Trailer. As soon as my DH retires we will be on the road. We will be getting a fireplace where the cabinet is under the TV. John will also have his own bed. We are so excited. I cant believe this is something that can be possible for us. We will need to get a new truck also so that we have a truck that can pull this large of a trailer.

Well, what do you think about the kit? Do you like the colors and the gold border? What are some things you would like to see in the kit? I have tons of Irish Blood in me. I think that is where I get my short temper from. Also, when I was younger I had strawberry blonde hair. Red hair does run heavily in our family. I tease about having Irish and Scottish blood which I do. Well the story is that Scottish and Irish people have never been very fond of each other. I tell people that is why I have so much conflict going on inside of my head! lol I have enjoyed putting this kit together. I still have a lot more work to do although I do not think it will be much longer before it is ready.

John did not have too good of a day today. I hope he isnt getting sick again. Although he is cutting four molars right now also. He isnt wanting to eat which makes me think his teeth are hurting him. Poor guy if it isnt one thing it is another. I will be calling the dentist tomorrow to try to get an appt as soon as possible. His fever is still normal. I just think it is his teeth. Dean is desperately worried about him again. I hope tomorrow will be better for him.

I will write to you tomorrow. Hope you had a nice holiday!

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Your trailer looks really nice April, Hope all goes well and your dh can retire and you can travel, that would be wonderful. I too am Irish (scotch and norweigan) so I know what you mean...lol. Hope John is doing better today and all is well with his illness and his teeth. Take care now. hugs!

Pictures of my Work