About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I just found out some awesome news! I submitted to be in The Scrapping Garden Mentoring 101 Program and was accepted! Classes start next week I was so excited and feel honored to be part of this program. After the program is over I am commited to be exclusive for The Scrapping Garden for a year. My dream of becoming a designer is going to come true! I am so so excited! Oh yeah did I tell you I was excited!! lol Yes, I am excited!!!! Monday evening is a meeting to explain about the program. I cant wait.

Today I went to a craft fair at the school where my husband works. I am glad I decided against going this year. There were so many painted items there this year. I didnt see any beaded ornament covers so I think I will work on those over the next year and Try those. I kinda got an idea on pricing so I feel It will work. It will be fun and I really like making those beaded covers. I also did not see any off loom weaving there either so I could through in a couple of bracelets maybe. It is worth a shot and if they do not sell I can keep them for me or give them as gifts.

I might even try to sell some digital work too. We will have to see. I did see some scrapbooking there but not anything like what digital scrapbooking is.

Well, I am off to take a nap now.

No comments:

Pictures of my Work