About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Here I had started a post on Tuesday and started having problems with uploading things and got frustrated. Here it is Thursday and I have so many things to share now I dont know where to start.

We have started the last phase of our mentoring program. We are making elements for our debu Mega Kit that will be called Great Beginnings. I have a element share that I will share with you to show you what I have made so far in the way of elements. This is all though. I want it to be a surprise for you all. We have two weeks to make elements so it will be fun. I have seen some of my classmates elements and they all look great. This kit will definitely be worth it for you all. Anyway here is my share with you. I also have a paper made and I will share that with you also. Remember though this is it until the kit debuts. I may make a stickit for a Friday Freebie but other that that, my mouth is sealed.


Photobucket
I enlarged the staples so you could see them better. Here is the paper.


Photobucket

There you have it. I think I will be making two stickits another stickit with my Chocolate Silk kit and one with what I have done here. I will need to make a few more elements though. I have been having a blast. This is so much fun. I can see that if you dont be careful you could get burnt out. And yes, I do know about that. I also go into something full tilt and then get burnt out. At least Since I only have a monthly quota of what I have to make at least I can take a few days off here and there.

I think I have finally broken my insomnia problem. I have slept really well for several days. So instead of going back to bed after I get John on the bus, I have stayed up. Maybe I will lay down for a short while but more to make myself take a break not to sleep.
Just in a few days the house is starting to shape up a little. I dont feel as overwhelmed as I did.

I also just received in the mail yesterday the flyer for the Bead Festival in Tacoma. It will be in July. I saw a couple of classes I would love to take so I need to get busy to save some money. Beading conventions are so different than any others. The classes are so, so, expensive. If I am lucky I will be able to take two. At least I do not have to pay for a hotel.

Make sure to check back tomorrow as it is Friday Freebie. If you are lucky you might get two!!

Chow!

No comments:

Pictures of my Work