About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The pressure is somewhat off now that I have gotten my blog straightened out for awhile. I can start on my new mini kit. It is called Bette's Butterflies. It is a kit in memory of my sister's mother-in-law. She passed away on Christmas Eve very early in the morning. She had mesophelioma(Asbestos Cancer). She loved butterflies. Hence the name. Part of the color palette is in the header of my blog. I also am going to start working on a Valentine Kit. Whew, makes me tired just thinking about it all. Fun, fun, fun though.

I want to take a minute to congratulate Linda Cumberland on expanding her designing business to two new stores. www.digitalscrapgarden.com, and www.digibytes.com. This means a lot more work for her but I am just so proud of my friend that she is doing so great in her business venture of designing. Want to check her things out? Her blog addy is www.linda-scrappingcorner.blogspot.com. Again Congratulations!

I am also on Lynn Reloza's CT Team. She has two new kits out. Delightfully Winter and Simply Snowflakes. I will be working on a couple of layouts and a stickit for her new kits. You will see them here in the next few days.

Have a wonderful Sunday and scroll down to pick up my Mini Kit Chocolate Silk and the corrosponding Stickit to go with it. The stickit will only be available until tonight. The mini kit until the end of the month.

Chow!

No comments:

Pictures of my Work