About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Monday, January 21, 2008

I certainly have been busy lately. Oh, my! I think I finished my last assignment for the mentoring program and am ready to send it off to the mentor. I know she has a lot to go through so I am finished so I will send it off. It isnt fair to her to wait even though everything is finished to the due date. I am waiting for an answered questionan then I will send them off.

I got an email from my son that he will be coming to visit on the way to his new post. He will be stationed at Balboa Navy Hospital in San Diego. He will be coming on his way there. He will be staying for a few weeks. I have a lot to do to get ready for him to come. He is coming on the 15th of March and will be staying until around the 7th of April. I am so excited. I miss him so much! He is 25 but will always be my baby.

John Paul has had a rough last few days. Hopefully things will calm down when he goes back to school tomorrow. I hope so! He has been so defiant lately. At least I can hold my patience. My DH has a harder time. We play tag team which helps.

I have been checking around to a lot of web sites for tutorials and commercial use items. Getting my arsenal ready for when I am unleashed and able to start designing. I want to take the time now to thank Karen Wallace. She was so wonderful to make a kit for all of the students to get us started and I have some other of her Commercial Use items. I really like her style. I think it is a lot like mine. I think I have found the font I want to use for the labeling on my kits so that will be great. I wish I had a tablet so I could use my own handwriting. It is definitely on my wish list as well as a new laptop with a larger screen. This screen makes it difficult sometimes to design if I have to have several documents open at one time. Sigh! I guess we always are wanting something better. Karen anyway after this long disertation Thank you, thank you, and thank you again. Thank you for your support and your help in finding the item I was looking for.

I also, have started on my Valentines kit. It seems to be turning out to be more on the elegent side. We will see. With my mentoring kit I started going one way and it took off in another. It kind of told me where it wanted to go.

Well, I guess that is all for today. Hopefully I will have time this next week to get a few layouts done so I can share some more with you. Friday with another Freebie will be coming soon too! Remember to check back then. If it isnt up yet check back. Remember I am on the west coast so it may be in the afternoon for you before I get it posted.

Hope you all are having a great Sunday. Take care of yoursel and Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Pictures of my Work