About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Friday, February 15, 2008

John Paul Is Home!!!

John Paul is finally home. We got home yesterday evening about 5:00 PM. He is doing great! Tomorrow I am going to let him get down off of the couch and play. I think he will be able to handle it fine. He still is not drinking like he should so I have been giving him jello. He loves that. For some reason he doesnt really want anything too cold. I know he is getting several new molars right now so that may be reason why he doesnt like really cold things.

I also have gotten some bad news about my father. It looks like he may be having mini strokes that are beginning to affect his memory. We suspect that there has been a problem for the last four to five years. He will be undergoing more tests to make sure that this is really what is going on. This dementia is just as invasive as Alzhemiers but the person will live a lot longer than if it where Alzhemiers. I worked in an Alzhemiers facility for about 1.5 years and know what the future holds. It is not pretty. Especially for the family. It is so hard on the family. The tunnel is long and dark. I am trying to not dwell on it too much at the present since we do not know for sure yet. If this does happen It will help me to be able to journal about it. I am glad I have a blog. I am sorry that I do not have a Friday Freebie Posted. I hope you all understand in light of me being in the hospital with JP all week. Didnt get too much computer time as well as there being no internet connection.

I am looking for a couple Creative Team Members. I will be posting the call in the next week or so. I will post it here and at Digital Shop Talk. I will be posting a Guest CT call at the Scrapping Garden. It will be a Three month commitment. I do not want to put all of my customers on my CT Team. I will end up not making any money! LOL If you think you migt be interested leave me a comment with an email addy I can get ahold of you at. I will not publish your comment so everyone will not have your email addy. I will get back to you with the requirements etc.

Before I go I wanted to let you all know what I have in the works at the moment. an add-on to the Faith, Hope, Charity Kit, a St Patrick's Day Kit, a Celtic Kit, and a Spring/Easter Kit, as well as Bette's Butterflies Kit. I will be saving Bette's Butterflies for the Monthly 10.00 giveaway kit.

I hope you all have a great evening. I will post again tomorrow.
Bye!

No comments:

Pictures of my Work