About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Under Construction

Just a small note to let everyone know as my life evolves so does my blog. I will be doing some updating on my blog in the next few weeks to come. I finally got some help. My last CT call was very successful. I have four people and one person to do my Quick Pages for me which will become my Friday Freebies. Hopefully my other CT members will also be offering QP's on their blogs also. When I have a few layouts of my Team I will be posting them here with links to their galleries. They are all very talented. I am very grateful to have them all on my Team. Diva's Designs is growing. Where once there was only one Diva there is now five!!! LOL

There are many changes are happening in my life lately. My son came home to visit for 2.5 weeks and I was so glad to see him. That is why you havent heard from me here much. I have been spending all of my additional free time with him. Even if we are just hanging out we are together and that is all that matters. Family should always be first. Well, I need to go for now but you will see things change some around here so please bare with me an enjoy coming to visit and see the awesome changes.

No comments:

Pictures of my Work