About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sad News

I have some real sad news. The Scrapping Garden is closing its doors at midnight on March 19th. It has been my home away from home for the past two years almost three. I have been designing for them for the past year and a couple of months. I am going to miss them terribly.

My sad news though can be your great news. I am going to be selling my entire store for $20.00. Over $75.00 of designing heaven. The only catch is you have to have it all downloaded before the store closes.

I will be following a few of the designers to a new site. We dont have a definite opening date. We are hoping by April 1st, so keep your eyes peeled and watch the site develop. www.kisscraps.com
Keep it Simple Scraps. We are developing a Misson Statement as we speak and are working closely to make sure that this site will help you Keep it Simple and make it meaningful. Not just slapping pictures on the page. Its not about getting the challenge done no matte what so you can get the freebies it is about leaving a legacy for your children and their children and on and on and on. I know that you will love shopping at our new site and also find the chats and challenges we do have will help you get books finished and that they are meaningful.

So check out my store at The Scrapping Garden under April Sevigny and either buy a kit or two they are all $2.00 or Buy My Store!!! Thank you so much for your continued patronage of my store and I look forward to doing business with you in the future!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Pictures of my Work