About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Friday, October 5, 2007

Hey, Tracy thank you so much for your comment. You are right. It is a rainy place. We dont think we will be staying here forever but it was a good place to land at the time. It was the only place at the time we could afford to buy a house that he was offered orders to so bingo we moved here.

I know it is 10:20 PM but I promised a freebie on Friday and it is better late than never. My husband got the past two days off and I will explain why tomorrow. It offered us a chance to spend some alone time together which we do not get very often.

Anyway here is the layout that I made with the freebie stickit and then below is the freebie. I wanted to remind you that this is copyrighted material and that they are my own designs. Please do not share this file with others please direct them here to my blog. Any similarities to others designs are purely coincidential. You may post this stickit completed with your own pictures to your personal galleries or to my member gallery at The Scrapping Garden. I would love to see the pictures you use. You may use this stickit for your own personal use Please also do not alter this stickit in any way and if you do post it to other galleries please give me credit for creating it. Having said that I would love to give some love to Lynn Reloza and Atomic Cupcake for there help in making this stickit. Okay, got business out of the way. Please leave me so comments on your thoughts about my stickit. They are some of my first designs and I would love to here your thoughts on them.

Now for the good stuff! Here is my layout:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The stickit is the same as above minus the pictures.
Here is the link to the download of the freebie!
Love Look at the two of us stickit.zip

Enjoy! I will be blogging tomorrow more!

No comments:

Pictures of my Work