About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

FINALLY A NEW POST11

I have not been a very good girl about blogging this past month. I have had my son visit and then have had a hard time keeping myself healthy. From headaches to the stomach flu it has almost been way too much for me. Of course all of this has made it really hard on my Fibromyalgia. The weather has been popping back and forth inbetween nice warm spring weather to bitter cold with snow!! Not good for someone with Fibromyalgia.

I have a couple of new kits out and they both are on sale. The first kit is Spring Garden. It is on sale for $3.75. There was such a good response to the sale I decided to extend it until the end of the month.

Here are the previews:

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can find the kit here: http://www.scrappinggarden.com/shop/product.php?productid=16586&cat=0&page=2 Again on sale for $3.75 that is a 42% savings!!!

The next new kit I have is A Mother's Love. This is another Shabby Chic Whimsical Mother's Day Kit. This kit uses many of this years popular Spring Colors! Here are the Previews:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kit is also on sale. The regular Price is $5.00 now $3.75.
You may find this kit here: http://www.scrappinggarden.com/shop/product.php?productid=16788&cat=0&page=1

Thank you so much for reading this long post. Make sure to pop by tomorrow to pick up your Friday Freebie!! Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Pictures of my Work