About Me

I am a 51 year old woman who in the past few years have been through one thing after another. Even though I see God's hand in it all it has and continues to be a difficult road. I feel I cannot be the only person thinking and feeling the way that I do. Maybe not all of you and its not my intention to offend yet to help. So if you disagree then lets agree to disagree. This is the truth as it applies to my life and we could differ. This is my journey and I pray that in some way it may be helpful for you or someone you know. God Bless you all on your journey whatever it may be.

My Digital Kits/ Find them exclusively at www.scrappinggarden.com

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have been very busy this week designing. I have gotten some of my mojo back. It seems to go in waves. So I take advantage when it is around so to speak!! lol

We took my son to the airport yesterday and he is on his way back to Kansas City. On the 5th of January he will be off to Iraq for one year. He is in the Navy but is on Collatoral Duty. He will be an advisor to the Iraq Military and will be well protected. The most dangerous part will be in the travel to and from the airport or any other assignments he might have. It also will depend on if he is at assigned to an Iraqi Base or an American Base. Please keep him in your prayers.

Here is a layout I completed this morning. My New Year's Resolution is to complete at least one layout a day if at all possible. I need to get so much scrapping done. When you are a designer it is hard to have the time to scrap too. So here you have made all of these awesome things and have nothing to show for it. I mean in ways of your own scrapping!! I also am trying to be more involoved in my home site. The Scrapping Garden. There are so many new things planned for this new year and there is a new excitement among all of the designers and Admin. It has been fun. Go check out what is going on and sign up for the Yahoo Group so you can keep well informed. http://www.scrappinggarden.com/ You will find a family of fellow scrappers and friends. I have been there for a year and a half and have not felt the need to go anywhere else. Of course there is a core group there that is really tight and those are the ones who keep everything running and come up with some great ideas.

Okay, I got off on a tangent again, what else is new huh? Okay here is the layout.

Photobucket

If you like this visit the forum at TSG here and snag the mini kit. It is for free until January 31st and then it will go into my store for $2.00 Here is the link: http://www.scrappinggarden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5224 Scroll down until you see my kit: In My Heart and snag it while you can. Then go and check out my store here: http://www.scrappinggarden.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=21

Here is a preview of the kit offered at TSG:
Photobucket

I am also going to try to blog at least three times a week if not more. That way I can keep you up to date on everything.

Again if you would like to be added to my newsletter please feel free to leave me a comment with your info. I have to look at all of the comments before they are published to my blog so I will not publish any comment with your email info on it.

Take care and have a great day.

1 comment:

amsangel said...

I snagged your TSG color challenge kit - LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!

Pictures of my Work